Applications for our September 2020 intake are now closed.
You may have lots of questions about the NHS Graduate Management Training Scheme/GMTS before you apply.
We’ve worked with previous candidates, GMTS Trainees and host organisations to provide useful answers to many frequently asked questions, which you can read below. If you can’t find an answer to your question, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check our social media and this website for further details closer to the time.
- The GMTS – Basic information about the scheme.
- Eligibility – What criteria you’ll need to meet.
- Specialisms – Which individual fields you can study through the scheme.
- Applications and timings – How and when to apply, and how long it takes.
- Location of GMTS placements – Which UK regions you can study in.
- NHS in-service candidates – What to do if you already work for the NHS.
- Salary and employment – Pay scales and progression.
- Useful contacts