Applications for our September 2020 intake are now closed
East of England
- The East of England is a large geographical area bordering London to the South and the Midlands to the North with a population of 5.8 million.
- The region comprises of the coastal counties of Norfolk, Suffolk and Essex, along with Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire.
- East of England has a history of offering strong GMTS placements and has a growing alumni network of leaders still working across the region.
- 4 out of 10 of the best places to live in the UK are based in the East of England including number 1!
- The region has the lowest recorded crime rate in England and Wales and recycles more household waste than any other region.
- Home to many festivals, including:
- V-Festival – Essex
- Latitude – Suffolk
- Sundown – Norfolk
- Rhythm of the World – Hertfordshire
- River Festival – Bedfordshire
- Folk Festival – Cambridge
- You could be based anywhere in the area shown on the map above. The region of East of England covers locations such as Cambridgeshire, Essex, Norfolk, Suffolk, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire. The map shows the approximate position in the UK and transport links. Please choose your region carefully when making your application.